Unlock Hip Flexors
1. Quick Tip to Relax Your Tight Hip Flexors
2. Reduce Back Pain with This Hip Flexor Stretch
3. Hip Mobility & Flexibility Exercises for Athletes
4. How to Properly Foam Roll the Hip Flexors
5. The #1 Hip Mobility Stretch Mistake
6. Do THIS Before You Squat
About the Creator Rick Kaselj, M.S. (Exercise Science), B.Sc. (Kinesiology), PK, CPT, CEP, CES
Rick Kaselj specializes in exercise rehabilitation and fitness. He works in one-on-one and group rehabilitation settings, educating and training people who have been injured at work, in car accidents, and during sports activities.
Rick has combined his rehabilitation experience and passion for research to develop a variety of courses and presentations for fitness professionals, Kinesiologists, and healthcare providers. Rick has given over 302 presentations to 5897 fitness professionals across Canada and the USA. These courses include:
- Core stability of the shoulder
- Exercise rehabilitation for the shoulder, lower back, hip, or knee
- Foam roller essentials
- Intro and advanced core stability
- Intro and advanced stability ball exercises
- Postural assessment and exercise prescription
- Injury-free running
- Save your shoulders
- Training for Better Golf
Rick strives to balance his work life with his fitness endeavors and travel. He has trained for and competed in the Manitoba Marathon, the 225 km Ironman Canada Triathlon, and the 160 km Sea2Summit Adventure Race in Whistler, BC.
He has hiked 4,300 km along the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada and mountain biked the 5,000 km Great Divide Mountain Bike Route over the Rocky Mountains from Mexico to Canada. An avid traveler, Rick has toured three continents and visited 17 countries.
In 1997 he graduated with his Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from Simon Fraser University. Rick recently completed his Master of Science degree focusing on corrective exercise and therapeutic exercise for the rotator cuff.
Rick currently works as a lecturer, Kinesiologist, personal trainer, writer of exercise rehabilitation, and exercise rehabilitation specialist in and around Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.